Donna Burger, CRP, Recycling/Clean Communities Coordinator, Township of Egg Harbor
Jim House, Teacher of Environmental Science, Egg Harbor Township High School
John Jones, Teacher, and Catawba Advisor, Alder Avenue Middle School
Adrienne Landgraf, Resident, and Member of the Great Egg Harbor Historical Society
Laura Pfrommer, Township Committee Member
Randall Scheule, Resident and Egg Harbor Township Nature Reserve Committee Member
June Sheridan, Resident and Egg Harbor Township Historian
Keith Symonds, Resident and Environmental Commission Member
Email: Donna Burger
The Egg Harbor Township Green Team Advisory Committee will advise the Township Committee on ways to improve municipal operations with “Green” initiatives which are economically and environmentally sound through research and evaluation.
- Meet monthly to review the sustainable efforts of the Township.
- Document current sustainable actions in the Township to gain certification in the Sustainable Jersey program.
- Explore new sustainable actions to recommend to the Township Committee for future implementation.
- Collaborate with Township employees, service providers and other governmental agencies to share resource information and ideas consistent with the Mission of the Green Team Advisory Committee.
- Encourage participation of all employees to solicit ideas on green initiatives.
- Research and analyze green initiatives which make practical environmental and financial sense.
- Develop strategies for sustainable green initiatives in municipal operations
Project Medicine Drop Locations
Natural Resource Inventory 2020
Resolution 146 of 2018
Resolution 254 of 2017
Resolution 291 of 2017
Resolution 409 of 2017
Resolution 410 of 2017
Resolution 411 of 2017